Material Test Reports
Material test reports can be furnished upon request from customer. Typically, the reports are supplied at the time of invoicing and mailed accordingly. If necessary however, test reports can be provided with shipment of material.
Due to the increase in cost from our suppliers for such information, a nominal fee will be added to the invoice as shown below:
- FABSCO Letter of Conformance - No Charge
- Actual mill certified test report with FABSCO cover letter for steel material and/or hardware - $25.00
- Notary Public upon request for FABSCO reports - No Charge
- Galvanizing compliance letter available upon request - No Charge
- Illinois D.O.T. LA-15 report for approved materials - No Charge
- Penn. D.O.T. bulletin #35 construction material approval - Pending.
To request a particular test report, call 708.371.7500 and ask for Kevin. You may also request the reports online by entering your request in the message box for questions or requests on the Contact Us page.